About to start LIPOTRIM for the first time!

Kmp26

Wondering if anyone can give me any information on the does and donts on lipotrim?? :)

Got my appointment at my "local" pharmacy (an hour away lol) to fill out the forms and get my first weeks supply! Getting a bit scared incase there's side affects or people it hasn't helped lose weight???

Right now I'm around 146lbs and 5ft4 - before October 2012 I was around 125lbs on a fat week then got a Mirena COil fitted and have gained so much weight iv went from a comfortable size 8 to a size 12 in under 3 months! (Heartbreaking).

Anyway went to GP when weight gain got to 1st who recommended I stop drinking alcohol and maintain a healthy diet & excerzize more? Month on and had gained a further 8lbs? And this has been ongoing until I started taking Chocolate Banana Ultra weight loss pills & water retention tablets which did start to help but as I started starving myself a bit to get results I think a shake replacement diet is going to be better for my health and sanity! As I have a young child who requires me to have some energy - So I started on QuickTrim shakes but find that they have slowed my weight loss which since starting CBU diet pills on 11/1/12 was around 8lbs the first week then 4lbs to date this week 26/1/13.

Any information or Pros & Cons that would be helpful please feel free to post???

HOPEFUL DIETER! xx

Ment to post 11/1/13***

I have a post on 'tips for newbies'... Have a little search for it n hopfully shld help x

Back