Accountability is key!!

I understand your nervousness as you transition into the maintenance phase of your weight loss journey. As you up the calories to stay at the weight you are as you. For the best part of the year it has all been about lowering the calorie intake.
It really is it feels so alien and just trying to strike the balance without going mad between too few and too many😂.

Day 243
Very pleased and stupidly relieved to say I have stayed the same. It’s such a minefield this maintenance game so trying to equip myself with what I need to do it right. I am being more relaxed with my calories more protein introduced this week like chicken and fish etc but at the back of my head I am thinking what if it goes wrong? I know it won’t but definitely sticking to the weekly weigh as well as recording my (rambling!) thoughts for accountability. Next week will take the plunge to carbs and then utilise the meal plans!

these are natural fears I believe as even though not at target I hope i don't put the weight back on. I know our weight naturally fluctuates about 3lbs up or down. It will take a while to adjust to the maintenance regime after losing for the last umpteen months,

Day 244
Happy Monday I hope everyone has had a nice day it’s been really warm today on my break time walk it was really humid which was nice and like maybe the summer is starting to make an appearance.
Have done the plan but have had upped the calories with some more additions to my tea such as some whole meal pasta which is novel 🤣 feels weird but really enjoyed it!

Day 245
Off into the office again tomorrow and I think there is a canny few of us so should be good. I now have the lovely dilemma of what to wear as I never had the choice of what I fancied wearing but the weight loss has widened my choices which I love. I mainly lived in my leggings and t shirts and baggy jumpers but can now throw on some jeans and I would never and will never take it for granted! Have stuck to plan but tomorrow will have more calories as walking to train station and into the office rather than the drive so need to make sure I am not in a deficit if that makes sense!

Day 246
Bit of a late entry today as have been getting organised for my folks visiting tomorrow which is a lovely last minute surprise! The office was good and it was nice to get out and about for the day to see people and to have a walk about and it felt so civilised on the train 😂.
Good day on plan and I had some additional calories of my tea which compensated for the walking etc! Off to bed!

Day 247
Lovely day having my parents visit was so nice to see them and see them with my two.
I have just stuck to exante today as planning to have a bit of a bigger tea tomorrow so again it’s striking that fine balance which I hope is getting there! I made the cinnamon swirl milkshake which I still love with loads of ice and it was so nice!

Day 248
Happy Friday everyone I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned. Mine is mainly taking by my eldest to birthday parties as he is a summer baby his class are starting to have their parties now! He has a very hectic social diary this weekend a party tomorrow and Sunday haha!
Good day I picked two items I liked the cinnamon porridge and lemon pancakes (who would have thought it at the beginning of my Exante journey!) and had some salmon for tea. I am weighing again Sunday which I will
Keep up but looking forward to spending some time with my family. Have a lovely weekend all!

Day 249
What an absolutely glorious day we have had it’s been so nice sunny and warm!! My eldest enjoyed his party and happily passed out in bed.
I have had a good day continuing on my maintenance journey and felt the difference between the weather like this last year and today. The fact I can wear something cool and summery (I could before but that was me being silly) rather than deciding to cover myself up in big baggy t shirts is an amazing feeling. I am looking forward to the summer for the first time in years as used to always dread it coming due to the link of hot weather=fewer clothes= less likelihood of covering up. In reality that is ridiculous as no one cares what you wear but I feel
Grateful to have found exante and have my summer gear at the ready! Getting weighed tomorrow hoping for a stay the same but even if it’s a gain I am good with that.

Day 250
I have lost this week which wasn’t my intention but it has given be a bit of a kick up the backside the properly get into the maintenance as as surreal as it sounds I can’t afford to lose anymore due to my height. I will ensure next week to have 2 meals and a replacement with an approx calories upped by about 500 and see where that takes me next week.
I am definitely at the bottom of my target so want to be consistent with myself and ensure I don’t just suddenly go one day just another etc and 3 months later I am back to square one or heading there.
Good day today though my eldest attended another party which he enjoyed and the afternoon brought lovely weather too! I hope everyone has had a a great weekend!

Day 251/Day 252
I got a bit waylaid yesterday with work and getting my two sorted after school and nursery but a good day and I had salmon and some pasta for my tea yesterday! For tonight I am having some chicken and a wrap with some cottage cheese so gradually introducing foods in and feeling confident that I can do this maintenance! I am into the office again tomorrow so will be a longish day but nice to see my colleagues! I have ran myself right down on my bars and thankfully had a delivery today as I undercounted and I realise Sunday I only had 2 left and I love the chocolate and peanut bars at the moment so thankfully I won’t be running out of them! Next few days it’s bringing in a healthy dinner so looking into options for this!

Day 253
Good day today I have upped my calories and done a day in the office which was good!
Have stuck to plan in the day but for tea had some salmon, vegetables and brown rice and a yoghurt afterwards which was nice!
Glad to be finished for the week and finally feel like I have reached my stride after having quite a lot of time off work over April due to leave!

Day 254
Still there on the upping calories and starting to feel like I am finding my feet this evening I have had a chicken stir fry made with ‘normal’ noodles rather than the skinny ones!
I have had one meal replacement which was the cinnamon porridge for breakfast! Getting there Sunday will still weigh and if it’s a gain that’s also ok as I didn’t want to lose last week! I may be ready to mark myself as a maintaining soon(ish!) just scared of cursing it 😂

Day 255
Happy weekend everyone I hope everyone has a nice weekend planned. Mine will be mainly with my two which is the best sort of weekend and I have done more calories again today so go me! I had the exante chocolate porridge again today after a while and it’s so nice when you haven’t had it for ages so really enjoyed that as a breakfast still think I like the cinnamon better but both are really nice! Have a lovely weekend everyon!

Day 256
Nice day today there was a carnival nearby to where we lived and the weather was nice so we had a really good afternoon where my two could play and it was similar to a sense of pre covid which was nice but also unfamiliar!
I am weighing tomorrow but am hoping to a stay the same or even dare I say it a little (little) gain! All will be revealed to me tomorrow!

Day 257
Definitely need to get a handle on the maintenance I have lost 3.2lbs this week which I don’t need to do a bit cross at myself to be honest. I need to get to grips with maintenance and eating more calories so will from tomorrow make sure to have a tea and dinner.

Day 258
Have given myself a talking to and have also more importantly upped my calories! I don’t want to lose anymore weight so need to put the work in to make this happen so this evening I have had a chilli salmon fillet some broccoli and asparagus and some new potatoes and for dinner I had a tuna sandwich very strange but it needs to be done and a exante porridge for breakfast we shall see how this goes…..

Day 259
Good day at work today got all the things I needed to do done and off into the office tomorrow. Looking forward to the long bank holiday which will be lovely! I have had a chicken stir fry this evening and it was lovely and I had a cheese omelette for dinner so getting there on increments I am sticking with Exante porridge pots for breakfast at the moment.

Day 260
Nearly into the next day as have been getting the admin sorted for my eldest birthday party coming up. It’s my first one so a bit in trepidation but we shall see!
Good day on plan and higher calories and in the office quick check in but the Exante porridge first thing really set me up!

Day 261
Lovely day today my eldest had a ‘in set’ day so wasn’t in so I had them both to myself all day and we had fun. I am exhausted but in a happy at as they are two millions miles a minute!
Good day of increasing my calories and looking towards regular exercise so feeling positive on this. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned ahead and are well!

Back