Accountability is key!!

Day 262/263
Bit of a catch up on the weekend I had a 0.4lbs ‘gain’ which I am
Happy with and also had a lovely night out last night today I have been very relaxed on the diet but am back to healthy eating tomorrow as may have enjoyed a few gin and slimline tonics Saturday night(!!) I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Day 264
Getting caught up with myself today and yesterday was not particularly productive and it’s nice to feel more organised with what I am eating even though it was only one day yesterday! I have had a salmon stir fry tonight and for my product I had the sweet and sour noodles today.

Day 265
Absolute manic day as with the jubilee weekend coming up my colleagues are taking advantage of the bank holiday weekend to get a longer break and who can blame them!? It’s my usual days mon-weds so nice to see my colleagues doing it as well although my non working days are usually busier than the working ones haha! I have had a good day omelette with some vegetables for dinner and I had the lemon pancakes for breakfast and for tea I have had salmon again which was nice! Loving forward to the bank holiday for sure!

Day 266
Happy bank holiday weekend or jubilee weekend!!
Hope everyone has some nice stuff planned for themselves we are off to see my parents for a tea party for my two! Hoping the weather picks up and it’s looking hopeful it will! Had poached eggs on toast for my dinner and for tea have had chicken with some konjac noodles a teriyaki sauce and some fruit and yoghurt for tea which was lovely getting there slowly but have put another order in for Exante to keep my stocks up brand loyalty you know 😜!

Day 267/268/269
Crikey those days have flown!! Onto Saturday already and weigh in eve but it’s been lovely few days it was amazing weather in the Thursday at my parents so we could take advantage of that and today has been another outdoors one. I have been a lot less strict this week and I think there will be a gain tomorrow but that is fine! Today I spent 2.5 hours queuing for my eldest to get his face painted it’s funny how one minute you are queuing for nightclubs you blink it feels like and you are queuing for kids face paint! It was totally worth it and he was thrilled!

Day 270
Weigh in and 1.5lb gain which i am
Fine about was a bit argh but then realised I am in my ‘bracket of happiness’ it’s striking the balance and to be honest I had a feeling it would be a gain this week but I have enjoyed this week and lived my life with everything in moderation Rather than feast or famine!

Day 271
Coming up to a year since I began Exante (I miscounted somewhere along the line as I am at about day 300 but I don’t think I starts to ‘journal’ on here until a few weeks in i I’ll go back to check. Will probably have a read through I am sure strike that not even sure I DO I blather on a lot 😂 but doing this has really helped me through it.
I am still getting used to my new figure and lifestyle and the joy of fitting clothes won’t ever get boring for me I doubt. I think mentally I feel in such a better place than I did say this time last year as even with my two gorgeous kids (yes I a bias!) I had underlying sadness as I felt so unhappy with myself. This isn’t the case for everyone but certainly Exante has given me a new lease of life I never thought possible this time last year and I know I sound a bit over the top but genuinely for me it’s true! Good day plan wise had steak and some mash and veg for tea which was nice and a tuna sandwich for dinner so getting there adding normal foods in!

Day 272 & 273
Very quick check in as a bit headachey this evening king day but it’s been alright.
I was in at the office which was good and also got a sandwich from boots for my dinner high was very novel ones like what is this as haven’t purchased a pre packed sandwich in absolutely years 🤣 anyhow keeping on keeping on!

Day 274/275/276/277
Have gone to ground the past few days as have had a busy few days visiting friends and driving around the U.K.
Bit frustrated to have a loss which sounds ridiculous and absurd considering that’s what I have been doing the past year or so but I don’t want to lose so need to get a grip with this maintaining and get my head properly in. Hoping the weight off is due to lots of walking and running abouts after my two and driving here and there. It’s been a lovely weekend all the same but need to focus myself.

Day 278
Have gone into the new week determined this week to get this maintenance thing right so am upping my calories again not to a ridiculous amount but in increments so another 300 this week it’s hit and Miss but should strike the right balance at some point!

Day 279
Better day good food wise have finally found my stride properly and had one Exante product the porridge , a sandwich for dinner and some chicken fajitas for tea feel proud of myself it is hit and miss getting that balance but slowly but surely getting there.
Psychologically its funny because I am in the office tomorrow and have a lovely dress I could wear with bare legs but I’m just not ready for the length with bare legs!!! I will do it but not ready yet the skirt I have gone for will have some bare leg just its past the knee need to realise I can’t restrict myself like that or cover myself over (not saying I will be out in a bikini!) it’s quite a common thing I think.

Day 280
Busy busy day but have had a relatively relaxed evening on the food front and it feels ok haven’t gone mad but had a nice tea (such a northerner sorry!) as outmost of the day! Let’s see how this goes.

Day 281/282/283
Have skipped a few days so doing a recap for myself it’s been a nice few days and I have continued to be less restrictive on what I am eating but it’s tough but necessary. I will see tomorrow what the result is but even if it’s a gain it’s all part of the process striking that balance!

Day 284/285
I am double bubbling again with Tommy diary here but for my own accountability I like to write here even if no one reads it haha 😂.
The 3lbs lost are back on and pleased with that I am continuing to learn every week not going to lie the fear of re gaining is ever present but I am the keeper of my destiny and need to keep a tight hold and be aware of that. Today has been good I took a lovely sunshine stroll on my break!

Day 284/285
I am double bubbling again with Tommy diary here but for my own accountability I like to write here even if no one reads it haha 😂.
The 3lbs lost are back on and pleased with that I am continuing to learn every week not going to lie the fear of re gaining is ever present but I am the keeper of my destiny and need to keep a tight hold and be aware of that. Today has been good I took a lovely sunshine stroll on my break!
I read. I'm so impressed with your journey and it motivates me when I stray off course. Currently wanting a Morrisons salad bar

Back