Actifry ideas

Hazykay

Silver Member
Actifry is the pick of the day on ideal world, and they are showing recipe ideas, and apparently you can cook chicken, sausages, meatballs and lots of other things. It's not just for chips which is all I've been using mine for!!

I've cooked a stir fry in mine, starting off with the chicken and marinade (soy sauce, garlic and 5 spice) adding the vegetables after it had cooked for a short while.
Also bacon, it tends to roll up in a ball but it still tastes ok.

Good thread though, it will be good to get some more ideas myself.

They have shown a chilli con carne and a stir fry. Never thought you could do things like that. I'll be trying your recipe this week, sounds yummy

Actifry is the pick of the day on ideal world, and they are showing recipe ideas, and apparently you can cook chicken, sausages, meatballs and lots of other things. It's not just for chips which is all I've been using mine for!!
Thanks for that, it's on again at 11pm, don't think I'll be able to watch it then, so I've set V+, so I'll have a look when I've got a little more time, it'll be good to get some new idea's.

Having watched this I cooked lamb chips & chips in there tonight, so quick, mess free & yummy....cooked the chips first then put them in the oven followed by the chops, they didn't take long & they were really nice!!

Back