Actifry on SW?

I have one and really dont use it very much. I know lots of people love them but i prefer roasting in fry light to actifrying in fry light! And prefer pots and pans for chilli etc lol. It does make fab chips with real oil mind :) Mine was £175 2 years ago, big waste of money just for chips really xx

I love mine, I make chips in it all the time. Roast vegetables are yummy as are quorn sausages. Ive used it to make chilli and curry and they worked really well.
I got mine 2 years ago and worth every penny, use it every other day.

I've had mine about 6 months now and I love it, wouldn't be without it! It was defo worth the money

I have had one for a couple of years and I love it. Chips are fab in it and I use it a lot to cook Tofu in to make it crispy so I can add it to stirfrys etc. Have never cooked a curry or chilli in it, roast parsnips in it are really great . Currys have them on offer for £109 , but check Argos because you get a 3 year replace warranty for an extra £25 and my first one broke in the first year so well worth the exchange warranty.

I have one & LOVE IT!!! I even converted my mum who reluctantly bought one & she is really pleased.

If you go to the Tefal website, they generally have the black one for £125 with free delivery & a tefal frying pan free too!! You get a code that you add at the checkout.

It is so simple to use/clean etc - chips/wedges/roasties so much easier as no par boiling etc.

GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love love love mine - I cook butternut squash chips (sprinkled with cajun spices) sweet potato chips, roast veggies (courgettes, sweet peppers, onions), normal potato chips sprayed with fry light, sausages, chicken, curries - my other half is addicted to the chips as well

Back