Action Stations! Time to get this weight off!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angi, 26 March 2014 Social URL.

1. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, my name's Angi and I have 3-4 stone to lose. I have had two pregnancies in the past four years, and put on a lot of weight with each, before I had my first baby I was 10.5 stone now I'm more like 14. I had my second baby in September and lost about a stone with herbalife, but after a few months I got frustrated at how slow it was coming off, plus life got in the way and I gave up and before I knew it I'd put most of the weight back on which is so depressing!

I want to get my figure back so I'm now going to try Exante, and give myself a time frame to do it in - 3 months - as I need to have an end in sight (of course I will need to change my eating habits to maintain any loss after then)

I've been on the plan about a week now, having the products plus 2 low carb snacks a day and it's not been too bad a few hungry moments but I haven't been climbing the walls.

I'm trying not to weigh myself too often as I know the scales can mess with your head, so I'm going to only weigh once a month and go off my clothes getting looser inbetween then.

So my goal is to have lost at least 2 stone by June 21st, and be getting back into my pre pregnancy clothes by then.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iamloraw

iamloraw Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Angi, I'm Lora, nice to meet you. I've got around 4 stone to lose too. I wish I could say mines was pregnancy weight but unfortunately my 'excuse' is pure greed lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.