Actually achieved 10000 steps today!

littleblue

Most of them were up steep steps and spiral staircases, as I took my daughter to a castle. This is the most exercise I have had all year! :superwoman:
And, I know that I shouldn't but I weighed myself this morning and this evening and for the first time ever I weighed less in the evening than I did first thing!

I know scales are strange creatures and it may look different tomorrow, but it was very motivating all the same.

Woohoo, good on ya for the steps.

10,000 is the amount we should aim for (not sure for LL though), but the average person.

That's my target each day. Don't mind if I go over, but won't let myself go under.

well done x

That's great LittleBlue .... and the fact that they were actual steps makes them worth even more exercise wise :)

Cath

Well done little blue, thats brilliant, keep it up.

Well done, 10,000 steps is great.

Have you seen the Steppers League, here's the link

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exe...eague-table-record-your-daily-steps-here.html

It's all a bit of fun but great for motivating, come on and join us, you'll see we're not all super women/men every day and have our ups and downs, but it helps keep the focus.

x

Yes definiely we'd love you to join us! Welldone on your 10,000 steps yesterday. Upstairs too! Bet your legs are a little stiff this morning. :rolleyes: ;)

Dizzy x

Back