Actually Doing Tesco Ultra Slim - Need a Boost

DebbieNornIron

Hi all :bighug:

Done Lipotrim and the results were great but slowly I have gained over 2 stone :sigh: just cant face Lipotrim at the moment with it being so cold etc so decided to give Tesco Ultra Slim a try, got a few cartons of the ready made shaked they were 5 for £4 as they are easier for work etc and a box of the bars and some crisps, I take it this is the same as Slimfast?

Day one has gone great have had 2 shakes a banana and toast and a packet of the crisps

Going to weigh myself to morrow morning as I nipped out at lunch time and bought myself decent scales

So heres Hoping

D

Hi ya, I use the tesco ultra slim as I prefer it to slimfast, like the flavour better.

Good luck x

Cheers x

I use Tesco Ultraslim. I haven't tried the ready made shakes or bars though. I'm finding it much easier to work with than the calorie counting I was doing before, probably because it is more structured.

Goodluck Debbie, I hope it works well for you too. :)

The bars are great I got raspberry and white choc and use my fitness pal. Im tempted to go on scales lol

Lost 8lbs so happy and havent been skimping when I eat lol

Congratulations! That's a fantastic start. :)

Thanks Minnow xx

Well done Debbie. That's an excellent result for your first week!! I've been doing Slim-Fast and Tesco Ultraslim. I see no reason why they can't be compatible. It's the same idea after all.

I also bought the white chic and raspberry bars and thought they were lovely at first but think I overdid it and got a bit sick of them. The vanilla shake from Tesco definitely tastes better than the Slim-Fast one in my opinion. I'm yet to compare any other like for like flavours yet though. Also would quite like to try the Tesco Smoothies. They look interesting.

Anyway, good luck on your journey. I hope you achieve your goals.

Kev X

Kev I had a smoothie and it was lovely as a wee change from the shakes. I take a bar for breakfast every other day.

Hey Debbie. I'm coming to the end of my Slim-Fast stash so am planning on getting on to Tesco Ultraslim once it's gone. I was looking at the smoothies when I was shopping yesterday though and see you add orange juice instead of milk? I couldn't see anywhere at first glance what type of orange juice. Is it just regular fresh orange breakfast juice? They do look interesting though so I'm looking forward to the change.

Kev X

Hi Kev I just bought the value fresh orange juice :)

Hiya everyone. After procrastinating these last two months over the whole diet issue I have finally decided to give Ultra Slim my best shot.
i do need to lose a lot of weight for health reasons (and shopping reasons) so as from tomorrow (nobody starts in a Sunday, right?) I will be joining you all.
If anyone has any tips to help give me a firm kick in the right direction then fire away :)

Hiya :)

I'm struggling to stay on plan at the minute (life getting in the way and all that) but I love this diet plan. I find the key is using the snack calories in a way that works for my habits so I don't feel like I'm limiting or depriving myself. Sugar free sweets are my current key to keeping my calories down. I've just discovered that Tescos do sugar free humbugs, buttermints and sherbert lemons that are around 20 cals for three sweets. Yum. :)

So, you'll be a Monday weigh in like myself. I bet if you stick to plan you'll lose waaaaaay more than me this week. ;) Good luck! :)

Hi, I've just started using the shakes again after a few years. I first used them when I was trying to lose weight for my wedding and dropped from a size 18 to a size 12 in about 9 months. It was easy and I didn't get bored with it at all. Unfortunately I started eating like a maniac and I'm back up to a size 18 again. I don't weigh myself as I know I fluctuate madly from day to day but seeing my clothes getting too big is all the encouragement I need. I love getting into a smaller size, it's such a great feeling. Good luck xx

Hi Spirtedkookie,

I did the Tesco ultra slim shake last year for the summer to shift 1 stone and managed to do it in 4 weeks. I am hoping to do it again but lose 1 stone and half. I know that you think this not a lot but i have three kids and at times it get hard to keep to any diet.
So it takes me a while to get there and then trying to maintain it. In the past i have done lipotrim which i lost two stones but it was hard just after having my second kid had to lose weight fast for my brothers wedding.

So this time i am hoping to do the Tesco ultra slim shake and keep a diet diary on my phone and keep check how many steps i shall take.

I am hoping to purchase a bitfit charge hr once the price has come down to help me exercise more.

Hi Spirtedkookie,

I did the Tesco ultra slim shake last year for the summer to shift 1 stone and managed to do it in 4 weeks. I am hoping to do it again but lose 1 stone and half. I know that you think this not a lot but i have three kids and at times it get hard to keep to any diet.
So it takes me a while to get there and then trying to maintain it. In the past i have done lipotrim which i lost two stones but it was hard just after having my second kid had to lose weight fast for my brothers wedding.

So this time i am hoping to do the Tesco ultra slim shake and keep a diet diary on my phone and keep check how many steps i shall take.

I am hoping to purchase a bitfit charge hr once the price has come down to help me exercise more.
1 stone in a month is awesome im looking t starting bring and got some shakes today just looking at what to do each day i want between 2 to 3 stone gone im gonna have a shake for brekky then a apple for snack shake for dinner then unsure what to do from there Nd what i can drink you see i love coffee lol

I have some Tesco ultraslim shake sachets in my cupboard. They are my go to option when I just cannot face food some mornings. I have them with unsweetened almond milk and they are lovely.
Good luck, I'm sure that you will do just great. I did Exante a couple of years ago and I just cannot face shakes and bars for a few weeks on the bounce, at the moment.

Back