Added a couple of 9st lost photos from xmas

badger1980

Well 8 stone 11, about 15st 7 maybe more from the feed up :)
Was christmas day and I was a bit drunk and bloated after a rather heavy day of over indulgance but i'm getting there. The before photo is there somewhere. :)

You are doing brilliantly! what an inspiration!

Badger
Nice one mate, well done, we are not too different. Im starting at 24st 11lbs and wanna shift 10st.
How do you feel now? Ant probs along the way?
Any excess skin problems?
Let me know mate, would be intrested.
Well done again

well done badger you really have done an awesome journey - hats off to you
you must feel a million dollars when you sit down and think about what you've achieved - well done fella

Badger
Nice one mate, well done, we are not too different. Im starting at 24st 11lbs and wanna shift 10st.
How do you feel now? Ant probs along the way?
Any excess skin problems?
Let me know mate, would be intrested.
Well done again
Thanks.
I feel really good. No real probs till I decided to give up caffeine and nearly ended up in a madhouse but that wasnt really diet related.
The skin thing, I know a lot is genetics, personally speaking its never gonna be 100% perfect but a lot of it will go back and it can take months for the skin to shrink back. Its not really excess skin at the mo more just lose but like I said only time wil tell. Keep hydrated and try and up your exercise levels as you go. Whatever you do dont let the skin issue hold you back from losing the weight. The other thing is once youve lost the weight you will be in much better shape and more confident so will be able to exercise a lot more to tone up. I did worry a bit when I started so went search google etc however most of the photos are from opperations etc so they dont get the vitimins and hydration of cambridge but so far nothing nearly that bad.
Good luck, stay focussed and before you know it youll of lost a load. :)

Badger
Thanks for the info mate, I def wont let it hold me back!
Again, you're an inspiration to us all!
All the best

Back