Adios

I darent, I take other pills-
daughter did last year, she said they made her feel a bit fuller and she didnt want to eat so much ....she started to forget to take them and never started again !!
I think they are herbal ?? not sure though ........anyone??

Yes i have tried everything, you name it and i have tried it (except orlistat) and i am still obese. I found that adios did nothing for me. I didn't even feel fuller. I have spent a fortune over the last 10 years on products like this and none of them worked. I think there is a previous post about my slimming pill antics. Everyone knows now when i ask about some sort of new slimming product to warn me off it lol x

Another gimmick if you ask me. Yes, I get duped into buying these types of things as well, including slimming patches that brought me out in blisters!
I have not tried Adios and dont intend to as I know that SW is the only way for me from now on!

I really wouldn't bother, we have all looked for miracle cures so we can keep eating pizza and cake and still lose weight but it aint gonna happen, short term maybe but the most you'll lose is your money, the only realy way to long term weight loss and maintenance is healthy eating and exercise, boring but true

I always think, if they have to advertise it , it can't be that good!;)

I think when it comes down to it all the diet pills are fit for the same purpose - lining the bin!!!

I'm always reminded when I hear of "miracle" cures for being overweight of Billy Connolly's statement on the best and only way to lose weight - "Eat less. Move more." :D I p*ssed myself laughing the first time I heard it, but when I thought about it later, he's really quite right.

you would be amazed at the amount of times we have found empty packets of Adios on the shelf where people have stolen them !!
They cost about £6. so that's why people are nicking them

I'm taking Adios... they're curbing some of my sweet tooth cravings.. which is handy! They're pretty expensive, though my Local Wilkos (Canterbury) is seeling them for about £6 for a pack of 100 (about a month's worth)

I recommend some tablets I found in Holland and Barrets - they're in a red and yellow box - called: Fat Metaboliser from nutrition headqquaters, they were really good! Though thought I'd try Adios as they were going cheap! Will prob go back to these when I've finished Adios!!

:)

Back