Advent Calendars

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
Almost 1st December means it's advent calendar time!!!
I have a Lindt one waiting for me, but I can't find the Syn values for the different shapes ( reindeer, Santa, etc) and whilst I want to enjoy it every day, I don't want to be unknowingly going over my Syns for the day.
Does anyone know the Syn values and is anyone else getting a advent calendar?

It will say on the packaging somewhere how many calories are in each chocolate. You can work out the Syn value by using the formula 20 calories = 1 Syn :)

It will say on the packaging somewhere how many calories are in each chocolate. You can work out the Syn value by using the formula 20 calories = 1 Syn :)
Thanks, I shall try not to scare myself too much when I check the packaging lol!

Not going to bother with an advent calendar this year, I'll only eat them all in one go or something" haha

My Fitness Pal states the Lindt one is 30 cals per chocolate - therefore 1.5 syns each.
Relieved to hear that!
I must say I was expecting them to be really high in Syns, I imagine the Reindeer and Santa are, but they are only the 1st and 24th so I can plan around that :)
I'll make sure I double check tho, don't want to be caught out!
I must admit I'm quite good with chocolate now, as much as I love it, I weigh it out or just have one. ( I will admit to moments of weakness when I've eaten the whole box and opened a new box :/ !!)
Looking forward to tomorrow now yay!!! :D

Back