Advice about stomach gurgling

oO~SaDiA~Oo

Took 1 ibuprofen early this afternoon for totm cramps. took another 1 a few hours ago and not so long after my stomach is making a louud gurrgling noise and im getting a bubbling sensation in my stomach too.

I didn't think to check b4 as my concern was subsiding the cramps, but since the gurggling started i decided to look and the pack says they have sucrose and lactose. Will so little kick me out of ketosis?

I don't feel hugely different but for the first time in a while im feeling sleepy. boo hiss

has anyone else had this gurrgling with vlcd

Both might not be linked not sure....?

Last edited:
I always megadose during tom and no trouble. Id do anything to ease those

Have them with protein and veg, line your tummy well

Feel better soon Xx

Thank you,

I took the 2nd one after my protein meal and veg and that seems to have been the one to cause rumble in the bronx on my stomach haha. Not so much concerned about being kicked out now as it's so little so wud go back in soon. more interested about the gurgling as Iv'e read on here its common for being on vlcd.

xXx

I regularly take a couple of ibuprofen immediately before breakfast if I'm having joint pain (having total hip replacement soon) but haven't noticed any odd sensations, also ibuprofen with codeine at night sometimes, and again pretty quiet - but I also drink a pint of water before a meal, so perhaps that helps stop any gurglings? Hope you manage to get things sorted x

The gurgle* was like when your food digests, but like on super over drive and the bubble feeling was weird too. There was no pain. I read some people have gone through this when on vlcd and it is normal.

But as there was sucrose and lactose in the tables I wasn't sure it was a reaction to this or not. Seem to have alot of things going on with me today all at the same time. x

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
The gurgle* was like when your food digests, but like on super over drive and the bubble feeling was weird too. There was no pain. I read some people have gone through this when on vlcd and it is normal.

But as there was sucrose and lactose in the tables I wasn't sure it was a reaction to this or not. Seem to have alot of things going on with me today all at the same time. x

Eek!! Bless you x

11st 3lbs

My stomach makes crazy noises while on vlcd, I've had people turn round and stare at me in meetings!

I've never felt hungry though or been out of ketosis, so its something I've just learnt to put up with x

haha bet that was a bit embaressing, it seems to be quite common tho on . Yeah it wasn't hunger with me either i just let it pass. Seemed to be a one off yesturday. Hopefully! :)

Back