Boo's diary!

ladyfelsham said:
Evening hun - how are the menus going? :)

Yep, going well, still struggling to fit 3 meals in a day, but trying. I have had, today...
Br fried mushrooms - odd, I know, but thats about all I can manage before school run.
Lu. green leafy salad, with 2oz cheddar, 10 olives and celery.
Din. Lamb chops, spinach, broccoli and asparagus.

Had 2 cups of coffee and lots and lots of water. x

Have you sorted out where youre gonna go???

minimemo said:
Have you sorted out where youre gonna go???

Castlefield, or possibly the restaurant at Victoria and Albert. But, there are loads of nice bars along the canal! Just need to look fab now. x

Im worried Im not eating enough, sounds daft, but Im just not hungry. Ive been recording my food intake and just coming up to under 1000 calories a day! Not good! I know I will go into starvation mode. Help anyone? x

1000 isn't awful - under 800 and I'd be worried about starvation mode. I went through the same thing for a couple of weeks early on - I wasn't making it to 800 some days so I had a spoonful of peanut butter (I'm owl not induction) or a bit of cheese with some mayo to top it up - something smallish but very calorie dense. However I wouldn't worry too much. As I say, 1000 isn't awful and some people aim for calories like that or alternate them with higher days. If you're not hungry don't force yourself to eat - just see how your loss going and if it stalls then worry about adjusting things.

moonlights said:
1000 isn't awful - under 800 and I'd be worried about starvation mode. I went through the same thing for a couple of weeks early on - I wasn't making it to 800 some days so I had a spoonful of peanut butter (I'm owl not induction) or a bit of cheese with some mayo to top it up - something smallish but very calorie dense. However I wouldn't worry too much. As I say, 1000 isn't awful and some people aim for calories like that or alternate them with higher days. If you're not hungry don't force yourself to eat - just see how your loss going and if it stalls then worry about adjusting things.

Thanks moonlights! My lowest has been 853 and my highest 997, I will keep an eye on it, but yep, a nibble of cheese will help. Thanks again! x

Hi i agree - cant force yourself to eat! It is worth having a nibble of something at regular intervals - i found that if i had a little something then i got hungry again - was just my system changing over signals:)

Amazing loss! Well done you - good motivation, eh?

moonlights said:
Amazing loss! Well done you - good motivation, eh?

Yeah, Im really chuffed! Couldn't have got back on track without the help of my friend mininemo tho! She kicked my butt last week! I have weighed myself using wii fit and since starting, albeit, very on and off, Ive lost a total of 16lb! Really amazed! x

Hi Hun
You need to turn your photo round, u goon!!!!!
luv u too xx
what a fantastic loss, just what u needed!! how did u get on at school??

Well done, that's fabulous:)

minimemo said:
Hi Hun
You need to turn your photo round, u goon!!!!!
luv u too xx
what a fantastic loss, just what u needed!! how did u get on at school??

Im a nutter, that was the wrong bloody photo! I meant to put this one up!But Mum said I look like Frank Gallagher! Cheeky mare! x Saw Miss Durham as Miss Canavan o love was in a meeting! I wasnt happy, need to catch Zaras Mum tho. x

Back