ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I'm starting Exante Total solution tomorrow ...still not ordered it so I need as much advice as possible

• any offers that are currently on
  • best pack to go for
  • what to expect
  • how much I can expect to lose in 3 weeks (I am currently 12st 7lb)
  • the worst day
  • the best day
  • will be starving and feel ill?
  • how long before ketosis kicks in
I am so so nervous but very determined as I have a holiday in 3 weeks and want to shed at least a stone

Thank you in advance xx

Last edited:
Hi there doing a 50% offer on the website or ******* does the 4 week bumper for £74.99 but it just ready meal shakes and soup.

I'm starting Exante Total solution tomorrow ...still not ordered it so I need as much advice as possible

• any offers that are currently on
  • best pack to go for
  • what to expect
  • how much I can expect to lose in 3 weeks (I am currently 12st 7lb)
  • the worst day
  • the best day
  • will be starving and feel ill?
  • how long before ketosis kicks in
I am so so nervous but very determined as I have a holiday in 3 weeks and want to shed at least a stone

Thank you in advance xx

Hi, I've ordered my 4 week mixed bumper pack from the Exante website as it is on offer and if you look around you might get some discount on that as well. I've ordered that mixed one as I would like to try them all and see which one is best.

I ordered it too but feel a bit upset coa i only realised afterwards that it doesnt include porridge or pasta :(

Oh well i suppose I could order them at a later date!

When are you starting?

I have only been doing it for two days but my first day was much easier than today. I am struggling today- felt a bit light headed and funny before. The shakes are my favourite which I am shocked about as some diet shakes are disgusting. I tried mixing instant coffee/ ice with my vanilla shake today (as suggested on here) and it was delicious!

I too am on my second day - I love the porridge - pasta needs some experimenting with cooking as I lost most of it - and haven't discovered how to get the lumps out of the soups - it just pisses out of my shaker....
Yesterday was easy - today not so , plus my 13 hour shift didn't help....

I too am on my second day - I love the porridge - pasta needs some experimenting with cooking as I lost most of it - and haven't discovered how to get the lumps out of the soups - it just pisses out of my shaker....
Yesterday was easy - today not so , plus my 13 hour shift didn't help....

I had my first soup today and I made it in a bowl, poured in boiling water a bit at a time while whisking furiously! That did the trick!

I wish I loved the porridge but I just don't get it! It's vile!! Maybe I need to give it another go and make it less thick this time?

I'm waiting on my delivery... sipping sparkling water while I wait haha

Back