Extra Easy Advice after target

ming2007

I just reached my target at last weigh in and am so happy but now I am worried about how I will maintain in!
The advice I was given was to add an extra HEb every other day in the first week and see what happens.
What other advice have you been given after target?

Congratulations getting to target!!!! That is fantastic! I'm nowhere near target yet but needed to congratulate you, best of luck maintaining! X

People at my group get a new book, but nothing has ever been said during image therapy about maintaining. Well done!!

Yep thats pretty much it hun although I was told every day. Did you get the slim for life book (I think thats what it is called)? There is also a target members section on the SW website

Congratulations by the way :)

Massive congrats. I would go with increasing healthy extra and reviwing it advice xx

Yes the slim for life book is good. Try upping your healthy extras, but maintaining is an art in itself. Some people in my group can lose 2-3lbs if they find theyre creeping up with weight in a week. I cant do that, I just mainly stay the same weight by still sticking to plan, I just dont lose anymore but everyone is different. You will soon find what works best for you. And congratulations on reaching target. :)

well done and welcome to the club :)

I must admit I don't do the healthy extra thing, I just have most days on plan then a couple of days not so much on plan, works for me. I find continuing to go to group definitely helps too :)

I would say just relax about it, you have already developed the 'grooves' as SW calls them so you will naturally make better choices without even thinking about it,

Good luck and let us know how you get on,

Back