Advice for a veggie

Iona_km

Hi all

I joined SW just before Xmas and as a veggie, was recommended by friends to follow the Green plan. I got on pretty well with it, I liked having the 2 Hex A's and 2 Hex B's.

However I'm hearing the green plan has pretty much been fazed out? Was thinking I could follow it still, but I've read the Green won't show up on the Online Food Diary and I'm not sure I want to be following a plan that isn't really promoted and talked about at group. I don't go back to group until thurs but want to get back into things now.

I would follow the new streamlined extra easy but I really don't see how this would benefit me as am I right I would now be having 1 Hex A and 1 Hex B? I'm really confused - can any fellow veggies shed some light?

Thanks

I have always done Green days and plan to continue. Although SW is not promoting the Green plan, it is still supported on the website - there is now a PDF that you can download (as the Green plan is not not in the new packs). Syns for Green will still show online. And as for it not being talked about in group - if you talk about it, so will others! There are several vegetarians in my group and we talk about the Green plan a lot!

I can still fill in the online diary for green days at the moment. Hope it stays. x

Back