Advice for hen party

mummyof1

My Hen weekend will be on 27th may, i will be drinking, eating etc etc as i dont want to go and be on the shakes and not be able to join in with the fun.

I have read about food replacement but as its my first week im not fully understanding if what it is i do, i know that i cant just go onto drinking but i dont want to pile on the pounds just for a weekend either.... any help would be great

I dont claim to know loads about it either but my understanding would be that you would need to re-feed in advance if you definitely plan on eating and drinking lots! If you go off plan without doing this then you will load and gain lots of weight very fast... if you re-feed properly then you should be ok if you get back on the wagon to lose what you will quite obviously put on...
I need to do similar for 2 ops that I need, I need to be eating properly to recover so at some point I need to do the same as I cannot see any other alternative.... :)

Hope thats of some help to you xx

There will be lots of drinking but i have told myself that the food i will eat will not be take away or junk food..... i hope i mean that when i have had a drink....lol.
So when do i start to refeed then? i knew i would have to refeed anyway but dont know when and for how long for after the hen party. My pharmacists have only just got LT and are pretty clueless so i know i wont get much info out of them.

I would start refeeding about 2 weeks in advance so that you have had a good time to get used to eating food again. Enjoy your hen party x

Back