Advice for Men

jenki2

Rat Crazy
Hello,

My hubby has started the Atkins diet and he is a little worried he is losing too quickly (I know, I would dream for a loss right now).

He has lost 18lb in 8 days.
He is a big lad, 6ft 7 and quite well built...
Should he be doing things differently to how I am?

Thanks guys,

Jennie
xxx

Hi jennie

Blokes always do lose quicker - see what Jim loses back on induction after his hols! Its not fair. Is he eating plenty? If so I wouldnt worry.

(on a silly note the only advice i can give a man on atkins is not to brag how much he has lost to the struggling women on pmt as we are likely to throw things at him ;) )

Hahaha! He doesn't brag.... but he does keep saying "you're okay with this, you don't mind me losing this much"

Share the weight loss MR :D

Oh I thought you were going to give us advice!

I thought, 'finally, they're going to tell us where we're going wrong! I can write a book and make millions!'

He should be eating more than you but there's nothing wrong with that lose. Maybe if he loses more than 5 a week from now on get him to eat a bit more!

Tell him not to hog the damn fairy!!!

What a slut! She was with Jim the other day and now this guy. I thought we were exclusive :(

J2BLUE said:
What a slut! She was with Jim the other day and now this guy. I thought we were exclusive :(

Haha :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well she had better start loving the ladies im sick of stalling ;)

so long as he not losing it in the wrong places!! lucky *astard

You guys and gals make me laugh so much! <3

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Back