Advice from an 'off the wagon' slimming worlder

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Hello ladies and gents

Sorry I've not been on much over the past couple of months - life has been more than a little hectic recently, even more so for the next few weeks as picked up the keys for a new flat today.

I hope you are all well x

One thing I would say to those who are struggling or, like me, are totally off the wagon, is still pop in to the boards. I'm 100% certain that I haven't slipped as much as I would have if I wasn't popping in.

Once the move is completed and life settles down - probably once Ow starts his new school in September - I know it's going to be easier to get back on track from popping in to here.

You guys and gals are full of so much good advice and support I'd be lost without it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to having you back with us.

Good luck with the move, best wishes to you.

I've only been on here a week or two but already I can feel the difference, it does help to have so many people to give advice and support!

I'm sure you'll always find a welcome here. I'm SO glad I joined, everyone is so kind and understanding.

I think I earned a huge Body Magic bouquet on Wednesday. My OH moved in to the flat with the help of myself and a friend. He was moving from a 2nd floor flat to a 3rd floor flat. Problem was, the lift is broken - the engineer was working on it while we were there.

By the end of it I was bruised, battered and VERY knackered.

Yesterday I went down to unpack some stuff. Really pleased as I only had to go up the stairs the once as unpacking - not moving. I spent about half hour staring out the window (we're literally right on Bexhill sea front) then did some unpacking. About noon I set off to drive back home ...... and realised I'd left the window open so had to go back up the stairs again!!

Well done Huney! What a view you must have! Perhaps you could concentrate on exercise for the summer hols, walking along the front, swimming in the sea! Climbing stairs, and then you'll be much fitter and will feel more rested and be able to concentrate on the food side of it. If you do then measure yourself, you will see a difference as you tone up. Good luck, and we're here whenever you need us xx

Back