Advice needed from a cd counsellor on how to train to be a cd counsellor ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CAROLYN, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Please could you let me know exactly what's involved in becoming a CD Counsellor ?
    Do you have to be sponsored by your CD Counsellor , or can you just apply direct to Cambridge ?
    Do you have to go to Corby for the training courses or are there other centres as well ?

Thanks for any information that you can give me !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You tell your CDC that you are interested and she/he will get you the forms to apply and normally it is your own CDC who sponsors you.

You have to go to the training day in Corby as part of the process. Don't think they are done elsewhere.

I am sure someone would be along shortly and fill you in.

Love Mini xxx

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya as Mini said speak to your CDC as they will need to sponsor and support you.

Training courses are now run more widespread so that might work for you.

Any problems or advice then either PM me or Linda (CD Counsellor) and we can help.

Mike

5. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Thanks for your advice, Mini and Mike !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.