Advice needed or just kick me ;)

x Nee x

Gold Member
Ok....

Im on Exante as some of you may know, Im now back in the swing of it but Im finding that I have 6 perfect days and on weigh day I allow some form of food for that one day and then back on it the next.

I am happy doing that as it keeps me going each week :D

Problem is that on this one day, I will have a sandwich or chips or whatever but basically it will be all high carbs!!

So, Im thinking if I am to continue with my 'treat' that I want it to fit within the rules of the plan.

So been trying to work out low carb foods and looked at the Ketogenic foods etc but wanted advice on how to somehow keep it within the total solutions plan range...

such as 2 packs then an evening meal of meat and greens (of which what amounts can you have?)

What do people think, and how can I fit this into my friday treat by not officially being naughty and going off plan??

Sorry for long post, but I dont wanna be messing up, but I know each week I will slip for at least one thing, so ideally I wanna slip in the right foods instead :D

When I was on LT last year I used to have a "treat" night after weigh in and it consisted of chicken breast, some kind of fish usually salmon pieces and some cheese. Was very filling and did not knock me out of ketosis. Could be worth a try.

First thing Ill say Nee is to still have your 3 packs so youre getting all your nutrition needs. You wont be eating that many extra calories that it will affect your loss in any major way anyway.

As for the meal if I eat then I tend to stick with something like a chicken breast or half a gammon steak or a pork chop along with some lettuce.

When i was on slimming world i used to have a "treat" of anything i liked if id lost weight on weigh in night. It didnt affect my weightloss and it kept me going. I always planned even now that when i get to goal i will have one treat a week so i stuck to this idea. On this diet tho ive stayed away from doing it cos id hate to strggle back into ketosis every week. If you do have a treat id defo make it keto friendly xx

Thanks guys, should there be a calorie limit on what you have?

x

If youre eating lean protein your calories shouldnt be too high anyway Nee.

Thank you hun, its hard to make sure you dont get it wrong isnt it

x

Back