Advice needed please

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im doing a 26.2 mile walk for cancer reserch uk on oct 1st, by which point I hope to be 3-3.5 stones lighter. I cant imagine for one second I will complete the course if I am following SS, when do people think I should start eating, and what. I will probably need to eat 'fuel' food on the way round too, as its an over night walk, so got the added aspect of being tired. I dont want to go miles off plan, as Im scared I wont get back on track, and I have loads more than 3 st to lose.

I would build up to 1000 plan 3 weeks before, and then eat a lot more the week before. Your CDC should be able to tell you better advice though!

My Dad runs marathons and he starts training and changes his eating habits 6 weeks before, he trains a lot (4 nights a week then going up to 5 nights a week as he gets closer, running 12 miles 3 days and 15-20 the others) so he has to eat a lot as well. If you're exercising then you will need to eat more. I don't know if CD is really the right plan to be doing for that level of exercise :/

Back