advice needed please

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi i currently do ww but have done sw in the past , tbh i enjoyed it but found there was alot of cooking involved , what i was wondering is it possible to do sw with just getting the shop bought stuff that is on the free food list ? when i was on sw i loved having the savoury rice, pasta n sauce etc , was considering soing sw again when i come home from holiday but not as i have i know alot of peolple who have has great sucessess on it .

If you do EE, you need to have a third super-free with your meals so you would have to consider that. I think you'd also get a bit bored living off pasta and sauce so may be more likely to go off plan? There are certainly plenty of options for food on the go though. Maybe have a look through the recipes forum and do some batch cooking and also the low syn ready meals sticky to see if it's workable for you.

thanks beegee will have a look at other diarys , i did ee b4 and eat to much red days seems to work for me but i love my carbs lol anyways thanks u . your weight loss is AMAZING well done x

There ar epoenty of quick and easy things you can chuck together in minutes, stir fry is an easy one, just get chicken breast chunks, dried noodles (take about 5 mins to boil first) a packet of stir fry veg and some soy sauce, cook the chicken through then chuck the rest in the pan, stir fry for a few mins then hey presto you have stir fry!

Hey.

Im a convince girl and live off green days (cant do EE) and easy to make things with the most effort ill go to is the SW chips hehe

but there are lots of really easy meals to make, i love the mushy pea curry as its literally chuck it all in a pan :D

x

I don't see any reason why it couldn't work, but as mentioned before I imagine you'd become bored of eating savoury rice very quickly.

I too have done WW, and was used to the majority of my meals being microwave convenience meals etc. I think the big difference with SW is that it encourages you to eat healthily - this is just my opinion, but I didn't find I was eating healthy meals on WW, just whatever was easiest.

I never used to cook before SW. The most I'd do is shove a meal into the microwave and wait for it to ping. Now I cook everyday, and I love it. Let's be honest, I am no michelin star chef, but what I cook is quick, tasty, and simple to make.

There are loads of things you can make that are really convenient. What about putting some pasta onto boil, and whilst it's boiling fry off some peppers, mushrooms, red onion and chicken breast in a pan. Season and add 1 can chopped tomatoes. Stir well and remove from the heat. Stir in 1 tbsp Quark. Once the past is cooked, top with the sauce.

Joining SW doesn't mean signing up for a lifetime in the kitchen. There are tonnes of super quick and tasty meals you can whip up in an instance!

Back