Advice needed please :(

Blonn-de

Hey there,
so I joined SW about 2 years ago and needed to lose half a stone. I found it a struggle and lost 5 or 6lbs. I dont have much to lose but now the weight has crept on and I have a stone to lose. Ive done WW in the past and lost almost 2 stone but now I cant get back into it as I feel hungry all the time and I hate counting points and Im always left with very little points for dinner. I'm also gluten intolerent so I cant have bread or pasta or mugshots etc as they bloat me. Can anyone give me any help or advice? Today is the day so its either WW or SW cos my jeans aint fitting me today!!!

Thank u :wave_cry:

Well only a stone to lose is not that bad, you can do it, sw deffo works so why not give it a go and see how you find it, original days would be good for you if your gluten intolerant. You will never feel hungry :)..... Or EE and have potatoes and stuff you can have, well done on not leaving it till you have loads to lose... Good luck x

Hey there,
so I joined SW about 2 years ago and needed to lose half a stone. I found it a struggle and lost 5 or 6lbs. I dont have much to lose but now the weight has crept on and I have a stone to lose. Ive done WW in the past and lost almost 2 stone but now I cant get back into it as I feel hungry all the time and I hate counting points and Im always left with very little points for dinner. I'm also gluten intolerent so I cant have bread or pasta or mugshots etc as they bloat me. Can anyone give me any help or advice? Today is the day so its either WW or SW cos my jeans aint fitting me today!!!

Thank u :wave_cry:

I would thoroughly recommend SW to you. I think you have nothing to lose by going along to a class and discussing your concerns with a consultant. If you have been a member before you must be aware, there is no commitment to join on the night. I would tell them about your intolerance and see what they suggest. I would have thought with the gluten free products available now the plan would still be suitable for you.

Good luck whichever you decide :)

ye i think i could manage it gluten free products are everywhere now! thanks so much!

I think there are quite a few gluten-free things you can have as healthy extras if you're intolerant too - SW all the way, but I am totally biased! :)

Im not doing so bad, started Monday, already feel great. Havent eaten much rubbish at all and Im not hungry.. I just feel guilty as I dont want to eat much rice or pasta etc.. would love to know how its possible!?!?

Back