Advice on excess skin

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Well people, I had horrible horrible nightmares last night about my arms as i can see I'm starting to develope a little excess skin and i have bat wings i fear i''ll never lose, today had my weigh in and when i was waiting i found the perfect solution!! It's Palmers firming butter to firm skin after pregnancy or weight loss, I've read about it in big magazines and it's meant to be brill. Go and get it if your worried i swear i already feel a difference!!!
Oooo and i lost 9bls today!! So I'm now 13st 5pounds eeeek!!

xxx

That sounds good, might have to get me some of that, loving all the lotions and potions!

WOO HOO 9LBS, YEAH YOU!!!!!

Gxx

Sorry....don't know much about excess skin, but I had to say a BIG WELL DONE on losing 9lbs...that is fantastic hun.xx

Even the pharmacist was totally shocked by that!! It's my totm too so i warned her it would probably show up on the scales!! weird!! I'm chuffed though!

xx

Aww you're all so sweet!!!
Shaz thanks so much, that's a lovely thing to say!
I haven't been in the 13s since i was about 14! That's terrible!
Well heres to a new way of living wooo!!
xxx

Well done you!! Thats fab!! No advice on the excess skin tho....hope your cream works xxxx

9lb's well done babe, thats a great, xxx

Oh well done you.....have you thought about a few gentle toning exercises to make the most of your lotions? Really worked for me!!

Wow 9lb daisy..well done hun xx

Daisy I find dyna band brill I got a green one on ebay and its fab!!!I got a green one for brginners lol and its a simple concept a rubbery band that pulls your arm muscles I've been using one 5 mins twice a day for 2weeks and def noticed an improvment I am terrified of excess skin.....agh

Back