Advice on Online Slimming World

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi All

Ive got access to the Online Slimming world, and I am trying to find out what the syns are for Harvester meals.

The online syns gives me Harvester Inn's but I cant seem to draw up the menus.

How can I find the syns for Harvester meals?

Sorry I may be being dense

Thanks

I dont think you can pull up the menus, I was just thinking this about marksies, you have to put in what you are looking for eg steak or chicken.

It would be better if it just pulled up everything, I think its so they can try to encourage us to buy the books :D

Thanks.

I must admit SW for syns, isnt the greatest. I wonder also whether the reason why they dont have the syns for Harvester is cos WW has calculated the points values already. Maybe if one diet has the restaurant another one cant have it?

I have got the NV for the the meuns but on the calculator it asks for the serving sizes in weight.

Any ideas how I could work out the serving in weight?

Its a pain that the Directory doesnt have harvester!

Errrr.... that's really not the case! Anything can be converted, WW can't "pinch" the conversion!!

What did you plan on eating? Things like meat, fish, pasta, potatoes and veg and salad will be free (as long as there is no butter, dressing or fat).

For example - if you had flame grilled salmon (without the herb butter) and new potatoes and peas this would be a free meal. Gammon steak with potatoes instead of chips, fried egg (1 syn) and veg would be free. Don't forget you get the salad cart (just keep away from the mayo)

Not every meal can be synned, you just need to look at the menu, remember the SW principles and choose wisely.
Can you imagine how big the directory would be if it listed every meal from every eating out establishment! And when the menus changed the directory would be out of date too.....

Thank you.

I only wanted to syn the menus, as I was surprised to see how a flame grilled sirlion steak weighing from 8oz to 10oz was still 4.5 syns on a red day.

This concerned me, because I would have taken that as free on a red day but it seems not.

It has just concerned me

It's probably because the stake is cooked in oil. One tablespoon of oil is 6 syns so it can soon add up.
When eating out you can never be 100% certain of syns so you can only choose the best you can!

Back