Advice on shakes

Helicopter

Hi I am thinking about trying Lipotrim, but would like some advice please.
I know that it consists of shakes and water, but are we allowed flavoured? Are we allowed milk in tea/coffee? How long does it take to hit ketosis?
How much is it a week? I have heard that its cheaper buying female shakes and that men can take these, but different amounts?
Thanks in advance, you have all done great and are a great incentive.

Hiya I am on day 4 today, no milk allowed in tea or coffee, and they have vanilla , strawberry and chocolate flavour, also chicken soup.

I hear there are flapjacks but not sure when we can have them.

Some one else will answer more for you

Hi

As well as water you can also have herbal tea made of leaf (e.g. green tea, peppermint tea, redbush tea) nothing made of fruit or flowers e.g. camomile.

For me the first 5 days were the hardest, but after your first weight loss it really spurs you on, and once you are in ketosis it's not as hard.

It's £36 a week, but i've found that I don't spend anything on food or going out much so you actually save money (apart from the new clothes you wil have to buy!!). If you stick to it it's really noticeable quite quickly what you lose, but you have to be really determined to do it, and you'll be great

Good luck ,if you're really serious about losing weight, it really is a good diet to do

Jo
xx

Im not sure if they will sell a man the womens ones to be honest when my dad goes they just give him the mens shakes there £48 i think, its worth asking the chemist tho i might be wrong. It is well worth it tho.

The secret ingrediants - Water and lots of it (well no more that 4.5l)

Best of luck x

some pharmicists do give men the female shakes but they have more of them a day (4 i think) but it works out the same price whether i man has female or male shakes. womens is cheaper as we dont need as much but then a male loses the weight far more quickly!

and like the others have already said no milk, no flavoured water, just black tea, black coffee, leaf teas and the lt formulas :)

oh, and LOTS of quality H20!! :D

i used to hate water as well my loverly - i never touched the stuff now ... i LOVE it!!! :drool: i drink 4-4.5 litres a day - you get used to it and soon enough you will find you go nowhere without your trusty water bottle! :D

Back