Advice on ss & ss+ Please ??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blondie29, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Very Poor
    Can anybody tell me if they do the ss+ instead of the ss?

Ive been told by my doctor to do the ss+ as I have a underactive thyroid so he thinks there are to little calories in the ss.

Do you think it will affect your losses much if you do ss+? Also do you still go into ketosis the same when eating food?

I really want to start this tomorrow as I have all the shakes ready to go,and I need to lose at least 4 stone x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    From what I've heard there the difference between the two plans in weightloss is only tiny if anything

4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    the weight loss on SS+ is just the same. You can eat a couple hundred calories of chicken and salad .. I think its two spoonfuls of salad and/or veg and 120g of chicken or 100g of other lean meat. It should tell you in your little cambridge book.

I tend to do SS and SS+ depending on what the family is eating, simply because I love chicken & salad!

5. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    No noticeable difference in losses. Still fantastic. Just make sure you stick strictly to the allowed veg. Avoid processed meats, or meats from deli counters etc. Some people have found they are particularly carb sensitive and the added starches and sugars in those products have reduced losses. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.