Advice on ss & ss+ Please ??

blondie29

Can anybody tell me if they do the ss+ instead of the ss?

Ive been told by my doctor to do the ss+ as I have a underactive thyroid so he thinks there are to little calories in the ss.

Do you think it will affect your losses much if you do ss+? Also do you still go into ketosis the same when eating food?

I really want to start this tomorrow as I have all the shakes ready to go,and I need to lose at least 4 stone x x x

the weight loss on SS+ is just the same. You can eat a couple hundred calories of chicken and salad .. I think its two spoonfuls of salad and/or veg and 120g of chicken or 100g of other lean meat. It should tell you in your little cambridge book.

I tend to do SS and SS+ depending on what the family is eating, simply because I love chicken & salad!

No noticeable difference in losses. Still fantastic. Just make sure you stick strictly to the allowed veg. Avoid processed meats, or meats from deli counters etc. Some people have found they are particularly carb sensitive and the added starches and sugars in those products have reduced losses. xx

Back