Advice on sweeties!

lydia03

Hi All

My sister is on Slimming world and really struggling today! Shes asked me to ask you guys, what sweets are the best option for her to chose, when she HAS to have some!!!?

Thanks
Lydia

Not normally a sweetie person myself, but a friend shared some Marks and Spencers sugar free butterscotch sweets with me and they were *lovely* - (a hard, sucking sweet) - they come in a cigarette pack sized cardboard flip top box.

I looked them up when I got home, and although I can't quite remember, the whole packet came to about 4 or 5 syns, so one or two would 'cost' very little, and really take the edge of a sweetie craving ..

have a look in the sticky above - "syns for treats" There are loads of syn values for the afternoon boost

Last edited:
Thanks girlies! x

I opt out for midget gems lol there 1.5 syns per 4 sweeties...i love them! Only prob is knowing when to stop! :D xx

28g of Crunchy Oatbakes is a HEXB and these taste just like hobnob biscuits. I eat them as they are with a cuppa when I fancy something sweet on a recommendation I read on here a while ago.

...........might have some now, actually!!!!

Back