advice opinions and help from you experts!

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys!!!

hope everybody is doing really well nearly half way throygh another week............ and we are all that much slimmer than we were this time last week! :D:p

OK i can never keep posts short n sweet but il try but i need advice please.

i am on my restart should have reached goal to come off cd week before xmas hooray!! that isnt with maintenance im gonna crash n burn n see the dammage n re assess in new year re: some kind of maintenance plan.

im on ss+ n now n again ss. i have a predicament. i have a planned day off on 3rd dec as it is my wrk xmas doo n i missed it last year due to cd and being totally faithfull to it! lol :D so that day off is a definate

now..... this sat i have a big familly meal out. it neeever happens and im seeing cousins aunties and uncles i haven't seen for years ....... so like over 6 stone ago! :rolleyes: they are gonna be totally gobsmacked at my new look which is fine and they have been pre warned so should all be fine im looking forward to it.........

the predicament is to eat or not to eat?

we are going to the toby carvery mmmmmmmmm roast dinner! i was gonna have meat n veg not weighed or anything n just avoid carbs...... sounds sensible i think......

but............ this is now the 5th day i am feeling staaaaarving i am totally in ketosis so it must be mental hunger as im counting down now to coming off lol. i really want to eat but dont want to be being weak you know!

also if i am not eating the same as everyone else ie a roast at the erm... roast restaurant lol they are bound to start quizzing me n i dont want taht

i am looking much slimmer now so it is difficult for people to understand why i am still on such an extreme diet they dont seem to get the concept that it is the end of a massive ongoing life changing diet you know..... they just see now. n families being families think i should stop now etc etc. i am only aiming for a healthy bmi by nhs standards so defo not over doing it btw

part of me is thinking no no cheating one day off on the 3rd n thats final.... other part of me is like well its a major event i want to enjoy (and eat lol) i dont want all the attention to be on me for not eating too and another scheduled evening off is not the end of the world

so now i have rambled on as per.... what do you all think??? it will be your replies they decide for me lol

xxxxx

Hi Hon, well done for losing the 6st, by the way! Brilliant.

I think it really depends on you and where you are weightloss-wise and what you want to achieve, to be honest. I personally would still have a low-carb meal out with the friends and family so I don't blow it completely, and then have your day off as planned on the 3rd of Dec.
Sorry to not be much help, but I hope you come to your decision soon. :)

its hard isn't it - I had a wedding on week 2 and I was the same - I decided to eat but just meat and veg - I actually got questioned by hotel staff cos they were worried there was something wrong with the meal. I still lost 4lb that week and I'd even had a bit of the chocolate pudding and a bread roll I actually didn't come out of ketosis (I seem to stay in it really easily ??).

I guess see how you feel on the night - its hard when there are loads of people there cos like you say you don't want the evening spent talking about cambridge xxx

thanx guys

im still trying to decide... fab losses tess! and moley the hotel staff bit reminds me of a time i had just started cd last year....... i was at a work function in a posh hotel there was a whole spread laid on silver service etc at lunch n there was me asking for a mug of boiling water and pouring my cd soup in lol most embarrasing.... though at the time i didnt fully understand ketosis and cd etc lol

ps im having another starving day

i think i may see how my losses are on friday afternoon at my fortnightly wi and go from there to see if i can afford time wise to have that day off as i must be in the jealthy range before xmas i must!

xx

Back