Advice Please Re: 4 Packs A Day

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hi All

As you may or may not know, I've been on CD now for about 6 or so months. In this time I've lost 5 1/2 stone all on 3 packs a day. When I originally met my CDC (i'd come from LL) she said that I should be on 4 packs a day because of my height 5ft 9in however I told her that I had always had problems fitting in the 4 packs on Lighter Life so would it be OK with her if I tried 3 a day and see how I felt. Because I was on the borderline of 3 or 4 packs, she agreed on a trial basis. Needless to day I was fine on 3 so that's how many I've always had.

ANYWAY... back to the point... I'm finding it really hard now to cope on three a day... not energy wise but I get to 3-4pm and I crave a snack... time after time, this past two weeks I've been reaching for the chocolate machine at work. I'm thinking of introducing another foodpack at this time to stop the snacking - what do you think???

I would ask my lovely CDC but she's away on holiday for three weeks now and I need to have lost 9lb by the time she gets back!!!! :rolleyes:

Any advice people? (btw just splitting my bar in half from lunch wouldn't work!!! I NEED all of it for lunch!!!)

Thanks ;)

No idea!:D
Just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss!

I'm no expert either, but if you're meant to be having 4 packs a day anyway it must be better to have that extra pack, rather than anything else. I'm only 5ft 4 but very occasionally I've had an extra pack when I've really needed to eat something.

Good luck and well done on your loss so far :D

hey - at 5'9" you should definitely be on 4 packs per day if you're Sole Sourcing....

Debz x

ANYWAY... back to the point... I'm finding it really hard now to cope on three a day... not energy wise but I get to 3-4pm and I crave a snack... time after time, this past two weeks I've been reaching for the chocolate machine at work. I'm thinking of introducing another foodpack at this time to stop the snacking - what do you think???

Thanks ;)

I would seriously consider having the 4th pack, I'm 5ft 10 so I have 4 packs a day. I've found that if I spread them out just right, I don't feel hungry. The problem is, if you're not getting enough calories to keep your body functioning, and as you're 5ft 9, you do need the extra sachet, your body is going to go into starvation mode and your weightloss will stop. I find it difficult some days to have the 4th sachet, but I force myself, because I know that I actually need it.

Thanks for your comments guys. I decided that I will have 4 packs from now on. Hopefully it will stop me cheating. I currently have a tetra for brekkie about 9.30ish, bar for lunch about 1ish, another tetra about 3ish and a final tetra at about 7ish.

Will keep you posted...

Back