Advice please

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Hi everyone. I have been on lipotrim tfr for nearly six weeks now. I have lost 1 stone 11lbs, taking me from 15.4 to 13.7. I am still very far off my goal of 11stone but i just dont think im going to b able to do tfr any more. Im finding it really hard, i miss textures and flavours and watching my other half eat is killing me, but also im just not myself, im tired, grumpy, moody and over all a bit blue. I know the results on tfr are amazing but i think that if i dont refeed soon im going to break out one day and lace into a dinner or something. Already yesterday i had a slice of cheese and slice of ham cos i was sick and just couldnt hack it.

So im thinking maybe its time to refeed. But i want to keep loosing weight. If i continue to hav 2 maintence shakes a day and one healthy meal with no snacks could i still expect to loose weight and if so how much??? I really need your advice asap as im thinking of reffeding very soon.

Hiya hon .. I think you may want to post this on the main part of the LT forum rather than in the maintenance section. I'm sure there are people who have felt as you do and will be able to advise you.

Good Luck :) x

Back