Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by mca2108, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Hi everyone i have my weigh in tomorrow at 12 i get up at 6 in the morning should i have my shake and how much water should i drink im scared in case i have to much and gain weight :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi
    I have my weight in after work at 5.00, I stop drinking at about 2.00 and I go to the loo just before stepping on the scales!
    If weight in is at 12.00, I wouldn't have the lunch before (only early breakfast) and I wouldn't drink from about 9.00 or 10.00

4. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Just read your other post, 6 pounds off is fab!

5. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Im well chuffed mamayes thinking of doing ss this week what do you think would like 14lbs off in a month ?? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.