Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mca2108, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mca2108

mca2108 Member

Hi everyone i have my weigh in tomorrow at 12 i get up at 6 in the morning should i have my shake and how much water should i drink im scared in case i have to much and gain weight :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Full Member

i have my weigh in on thursday evening at 8:15 and was wondering the same thing, i was weighed last week in the morning so am worried that im not going to get a good loss.

4. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Ul both get great WIs regardless!! People have all sorts of ideas re what helps etc I'd say and so would alot of others to have your normal shakes and water don't starve yourself of shakes and water it won't do you any good! But have an idea
    Of a cut off of say around 2 hours before stop drinking and if you are due a shake at such time just delay it until after WI. Important to listen to your own body and if your shakey or thirsty or anything just drink some water! Not the usual litre or two lol just enough for the time being

Good luck for your WIs

5. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Full Member

thanks shell that is very usefull to know, i will do that :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.