Advice Please!

x-Andrea-x

Hello, I've previously lost 2st with Slim Fast this year and have kept it off but cannot seem to lose weight with other diets! I've tried WW, SW, Atkins, 5:2 and Cambridge!

I've still got a lot of Cambridge Diet shakes left and they cost so much so I don't want to waste them! My question is, could I have 2 Cambridge Shakes (149 cals each) for breakfast and lunch and maybe a 700 cal evening meal with 2 100 cal snacks to ensure I'm having 1200 cals a day?

I know I need to get into the zone and start watching what I eat again! I've also got to do some exercise but feel so tired! I know it's down to the rubbish I've eaten so I need a good kick up the bottom!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hi Andrea,
didn't want to read an run but I'm not that clued up on SF. I'm very new to this diet but not dieting. I think if you consume 1200-1400 Cals a day you should loose weight no matter what way you do it. Obviously it should be as balanced as possible. I'm assuming the Cambridge shakes would be similar to the SF ones I.e full of vitamins the body needs so I don't think it would harm to try. Maybe just try this week and see how you get on if not all SF shakes are half price at superdrug at the mo so it's not as expensive as it normally would be. I got 6 weeks worth of shakes and snacks for about £50 X

Thanks Caldil, I'll give it a go. Just got to find the determination to get going and stick to it! I have had a month eating everything in sight so it's time to get back in control. Will start Monday as I'm out and about all weekend and Monday is always a good start date for me!

How are you getting on? Xx

I know how you mean about getting the determination it's took me a while. I've been trying to loose 2 stone since January 2012. I've always done slimming world from home and I found I'd loose a stone or so and then think I can eat a bit more of what I want so end up putting it back on then try loosing it again etc. As good as sw was I just got to that point where I was just eating without syning so thought I need something to follow that's a bit more restrictive. I'm on my 2nd week of SF and so far so good. My aim is to loose the 2 stone again overall but would love a stone to be off for christmas. I've discovered asdas chosen by you low calorie ready meals which are surprisingly nice and find them a god send when I can't be bothered to cook. I also started on a Monday, so we have the same weigh in day. Let us know how you get on. Sure you will do fine now you have the mind set that's needed X

Im exactly the same hun. Lost 2.7 stone with SF 2 years ago and sort of stalled for a year. Then lost 3.7 stone with Exante as i couldnt eat due to stomach issues. All of the weight has now gone back on and i'm pretty much back to the same weight i was when i 1st started SF over a year ago! Not good.

Cant see why doing that would be a problem for you, so long as you were getting all of your vits and mins. If not VLCD shakes sell well on Ebay ;)

Back