Advice please :(

nay

Hi all

I'm totally new to WW and have a couple of questions I hope someone might be able to tell me..

I struggled my first week, cos I just found it hard to use up all of my daily points, let alone my extra weekly ones. I have 41 a day to use.

Could I, for an extreme example, just use my points on things like pot noodles and choccy bars, provided I stick rigidly to the propoints system? (I don't intend to do so!! I'm just trying to figure out if it's as simple as eating what I want!). In my first week I only lost 1.5 lbs, I mean it's the right direction cos I have a good 9 stone to lose as it is.

I love fruit and veg, that's no problem for me at all, but I find it a bit bizarre that I can eat fruit and veg, but still have to have all those points?

I hope this makes sense :( We have a imminent bereavement on the cards and I'm on the NHS vouchers so I need to try and keep on WW as best I can, but I have all these questions going round my head. Thanks guys :) ANY help is appreciated. Just got my account set up so I have the app and a calculator etc so I have no excuses to forget my tracking etc!!!

xxx

Nay, I also don't use all my points and I'm not sure if it's really a problem. Try to use at least 26 as this is the minimum required by WW.
Beware that you should eat 5 portions of 0 points food (veggies and fruits), if you eat more than that, perhaps it can count as part of your points.
I also don't think it's a good idea to eat lots of unhealthy things as part of your diet, not because the system doesn't allow you, but because it's not good for your body.
You can try to increase the amount of protein that you eat per day, proteins are a good source of energy to preserve your muscles :)

You should try to use all your points. If you're struggling, have full fat versions of things or real butter instead of low fat spread etc.
If you love fruit and veg, try eating the veg you have to PP like sweet potato, sweetcorn, peas, parsnips etc.
How are you getting on now?

Back