Advice Please

downesy

Hi all,

So I weighed myself this morning and found that I'm 1/2 pound heavier today than I was yesterday:cry:. Now, I've stuck to ss 100%, drank three litres of water, less coffee than normal (normal is approx 5 cups, yesterday I had one).

I did start having the mix a mousse this week, and also the psyllium husks on Friday. My CDC said either of these things such not make any difference to my losses. But just wondering if anyone else has experienced gains when using them.
I've not gone overboard with either, just once a day. Do you think think these could be the cause though?
Anyway, thanks for reading :)

I got up this morning and was quarter of a pound heavier... I have just been to the toilet for the first poo in 3 days. I am guessing that had something to do with it. Could it be the same for you?

I cant really give any advice as to whether those things have affected your scales as im a newbie! However have you tried measuring yourself to see if there is a loss that way?. Sometimes the scales wont move but you should see a loss elsewhere! Just keep smiling maybe it was just a blip? :) xxx

i weighed myself on friday...and had only lost 1lb...went to WI on sat and lost 4lbs!
Please...although its a good motivator sometimes, its best to only pay attention to the CDC scales once a week as they are a better guide...
Loads of things can effect day-to-day fluctuations...but i know that doesnt help hun as i get just as down as the next person....but my cdc scales tell me i'm being stupid! lol :)

Aww hun I know how de motivating that can be. I am the worlds worst for torturing myself if the scales dont show what I want them to. But just rest assured on so few calories there is no way you can gain weight, it will just be a bit of water retention or something. Keep going hun! xx

Thanks girls, I know in the grand scheme of things it's not too bad and having the mousse and the husks are very filling so keep the hunger at bay. I have gotten measured recently and yeah, I'm definitely losing inches so that's great. Batlo8, you're probably right about the water retention, I'm gonna try not to weigh myself for the next few days, my CDC is away for my next WI so I'll try and stay away from the scales until she's back (doubt that'll happen though :) )

Don't pay attention to the scales if they will upset you, you can't not lose on this diet and remember the average stone a month quoted on CD is exactly that, an average. Some weeks you'll lose more, some less, but you should average to a stone.

I completely understand where you are coming from though, having nnot had so great a week myself. :) Try to not get demotivated, ignore, even hide the scales if they cause you to doubt yourself.

Back