Advice Sought...

What AbFab says! We all have these blips and I think are more frustrating because we can't account for them, but I'm betting you'll have a great loss as a consequence next week, keep up the good works and try not to get too disheartened. Have a great weekend x

I realised in the end that inexplicable as it may be two weeks of scan bran yielding great results led to a third week of it slowing "things" down iykwim. (Tmi anyone??) although I was going it was like rabbit poo and so I took a laxative
and "reset" my equilibrium as it were. I was beginning to feel really heavy and sluggish, not something I was used to and drinking numerous pints of water did NOTHING. Now I feel brighter and lighter and hopefully this will result in everything moving again!! ;-)

4lb off so shed the 2 inexplicable gain plus another 2. I was seriously weeing for England yesterday when I am normally a couple of times a day type-girl. Reckon there was definitely some fluid retention going on over 2 weeks. Implanon doesn't help with my sporadic fake periods. I sometimes get the symptoms with no actual period so tender boobs, acne on my jaw line and clearly water retention (I sound GORGEOUS don't i? Haha)

oh and I went for a run in place of one nights Zumba this week too. Not far, 1.3 miles and it nearly killed me, but it shook up the regime a little.

Thanks for all the advice on this :) xx

Back