Advice to lose last stone?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by happyhealthy, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. happyhealthy

happyhealthy Omnomnomnom

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(37.36%)
    Diet:
    Good ol' Calorie Counting and a little bit of happiness :)
    Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to answer!

At the start of December last year, I weighed myself to find that the scales now read 12 stone 10 pounds - I was now very much obese for my 18 year old 5'2.5 frame.

This provided me with the shock I needed to turn my life around. I ate 1000 calories a day (sometimes even less) and overtook a healthy exercise plan. I'm now glad to say I'm 9 and a half stone.

Ideally I'd like to be 8 and a half stone, but after 4 months of extreme (and I admit, sometimes very stupid) dieting, I really don't want to continue with such a punishing diet since I constantly feel light headed and hungry on such low calories.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'd be looking for about 2lb a month but I can't afford to join WW/SW.

Please help xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.