Extra Easy Advice to speed weight loss please

katsmad64

Just a quick question what's the best way to speed up weight loss ? Been doing sw for nearly 3 wks now & have lost 3lbs which is a loss but not sure if I'm following plan correctly . Most people in my group have lost more . Do you think it'd best to eating only when hungry or munch all day on free food ? I'm finding it hard to eat loads so was thinking should I try & eat more or just listen to my body & only eat when hungry ? Just a bit confused thanks .

I don't know answer to this, I hate feeling full and only eat when hungry and don't have massive losses there bit better than average but not huge.
Other ppl seem to eat all time and get better losses. Why not try a week and see are your sprinkling lots of water?

Just eat what make's you feel comfortably satisfied. Not so stuffed you can't even speak!
If you're not hungry - then don't eat for the sake of it. But if you are hungry, then make free and superfree your first choice.
Make sure you measure your A and B choices from the lists, and then carefully count your syns. xx

Back