Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bex!, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok ive got a brother who suffers frm severe autism. so ive got up this mornin an he as had 2 of my shakes thinkin there milkshakes. (my otha bro was meant 2 b watchin him :rolleyes:)

anyway im on my 1st week an meant 2 get weighed 2mo but shud i get weighed 2day a day early or just buy my shakes then still weigh in 2mo? :confused:

wud 1 day make a difference loss wise? sounds silly but i wanted a good 1st loss 2 keep me motivated (im feelin better this time round an so far dnt feel like cheatin, fingers crossed i stay like this) :D

cheers guy!!! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Bex. Is there any way you can go to the chemist today just to buy a couple of shakes and carry on and then go back tomorrow and weigh in?

4. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    either way it will be there next week but if your chemist isnt to far pop in today and get a couple to get ye through until tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.