Advice?

-FJ-

Hello....newbie here....been lurking for a while though :D

Soooo....

I've been following the low carb diet for almost two weeks now....eating less than 50 carbs every day....plenty of water...and by plenty I mean PLENTY !

I'm in ketosis....or so the 'ketostix' tell me....but from the posts I've seen on here they might be little purple liars :sigh:....

But then again....the breath don't lie does it hehe!

I've lost no weight at all...or if I have its only lasted a day or two and then been back on...so I've been pretty stable.

On an average day I'm having eggs and bacon for breakfast, chicken mayo salad for lunch and more eggs and bacon/sausage (low carb) for dinner.

Snacks are Babybels.....just a couple though....or some low carb hot dogs (plain, no bun)

Can anybody advise me what I'm doing wrong?!?

(probably Jim :p hehe )

PANTSPANTSPANTSPANTS!!!

Hmmm.....*strokes imaginary beard*

Don't suppose anyones got any suggestions? What I can add without bumping up the carbs?

I was thinking maybe peppers in an omlette etc...but their well carby :(

Hiya, yes definately a few greens thrown in occasionally, to keep you regular lol. If it goes in, it's gotta come out. Also it's only been a couple of weeks, and your body will be making lots of adjustments. You might find one week you'll have a big loss. Not sure how much you have to lose, but I'm here for the long haul. Keep in touch, and let us know how you are getting on. Have you seen the thread in the Atkins section about MIM's (Muffin in a Minute)? I love them, and find they are good too at stopping you getting constipated.

!!!

Would you believe I've just finished chomping on my first ever one!

Covered in cream cheese....I'm well surprised at how nice they actually are!

Missed the cinnamon though...and guessed how much sweetener to put in as I'm not sure how much a 'packet' of splenda is.

Back