1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. mrhappy1985

mrhappy1985 Full Member

Starting on slimming world this week. Been doing weight watchers and lost three stone. Need a push to get last stone off. Trying out slimming world. Anyone got any tips? Thanks!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nlit4688

nlit4688 Member

I'm in similar situation! I've lost 2 stone on ww but changed to slimming world 2 wks ago! Am struggling to see results on the scales at moment but others have reassured me I will do soon as they have had similar experiences! I only have approx 7-10lb to lose now! I feel great on slimming world and have loads of energy and am eating really well! So if u don't see great results the 1st wk or 2 don't worry, stick at it, it's just the change over process!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.