advice

feelinggood

Hi im doing lipotrim but find it hard not to eat,How is slim and save,im waiting for samples

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I did Lipotrim 5 years ago and stuck to it and lost 5 stone. This time around I'm doing Slim and Save and I'm finding it much easier, although you still need to stick to the packs and not go off plan otherwise you really won't be successful on this sort of diet. The meals that Slim and Save offer, the bars and the allowed veg make it much easier than Lipotrim I think. I've lost just over 3 stone on Slim and Save so far (halfway).

We have a Slim and Save forum (link is from this forum) so if you do decide to join us you can post there for support / questions etc.

Thankyou,it sounds more achievable having more choice and the alowance,i have done lipo before but couldnt stick it more than a month,good results but to strict,a piece of celary is better than nothing,x

I like the spag bol with the allowed veggies. Feels like you are having a 'proper' meal as opposed to a shake or a soup.

I much prefer the taste of the S&S products to the LT ones. I did my 4 months on LT with just choc shakes as that was the only flavour I could stomach in the end and I couldn't even bear the smell of the soup. My chemist didn't stock the bars as they said that no one liked them so I didn't get the 'pleasure' of tasting a LT bar! The S&S shakes are quite sweet though so don't put any sweetener in them!

Thanks hun,im looking forward to the samples coming,ive ordered a spag bol,a shake,a porridge,and a bar,ill order the same day if i like o so want to get on with it lol,xx

I didn't like the porridge to start with but I do now and have it a lot. I make it with water, not milk as it tastes the same and is less calories / carbs. I've always liked the shakes, bars and spag bol.

Fingers crossed you'll like enough of them to make the switch and stay on track.

Back