After 12 weeks..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Lazyhound, 18 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    ....how amazed am I that I have just 16lbs to my target weight :eek:

At first it seemed a huge mountain to climb with lots of places to fall along the way. As I progressed I still had the odd stumble but for the first time in any diet I got back up and kept on going. I've never stuck to a diet for this long, maybe it's because it's costing a fortune or maybe the results are motivation enough?
    Anyway, what I'm trying to say is even though I'm not at target yet I will get there:)
    I'm feeling really good now and hope this will be a small inspiration to anyone struggling. It is so worth it and so are you :grouphugg:

curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Excellent :clap:

4. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    That s fabulous and so very consistent!! I am sure you will make it and at this rate it wont be that long. Huge well done you it is indeed a great achievement. Monica xx

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon thats fantastic.. Good on you!! You have done so well. & you should be so proud of yourself.
    You will be at target before you know it x

6. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Brilliant - you have done really well and you are a great inspiration for sticking with the plan and seeing it through. You should be really proud of yourself. You will be at goal in the timescale you set yourself with no trouble.

Thanks for posting.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.