after the binge weigh in....oh my god!!!

lizzie0310

well ive managed to gain 7lbs in fat, 2 point on my bmi and 1 inch on to my waist.

not gutted about it and im not letting it make me throw in the towel (as i would have done before). im starting again tomorrow. going to try SS and see how i get on (ive really enjoyed having my wee dinner at night on 1000cals!) but now its time to get serious and get rid of this fat suit once and for all.

thought i was doing really well too, thinking my attitude was changing towards food but obviously its not as ive just pigged out on wine, cheese and choc and whatever else dared to pass under my nose!

going to start a new ticker i think as tomorrow is a new start.

good luck to all wemitts re-starting, and well done to all who've stayed on the wagon over the festive season. lets raise a glass of cd shake to 2007 and enjoy the slimmer year!

Well done for even braving the scales ... I'm too chicken to face them until my (now) tight clothes have loosened a bit!

In the big scheme of things, 7lb isn't too bad. We all know how fast that will shift on a VLCD - mine is at least double that (if not more) so well done on showing some control unlike this wee piggy!! ;)

Gosh lizzie, much to my shame can beat that - had got back down to 9st1lb prior to Xmas after the hol to Mexico, but weighed in at a hefty 9st12lb last Saturday...............okay only 2lbs over goal weight, but still a massive 11lb gain
ashamed0002.gif

At least it took over 2 weeks to gain that much last time
confused0085.gif
just goes to show how much harm all that rich food does!!!!!!!! Just as well there aren't any more hols planned til the end of May eh
winking0071.gif

Well done you getting back on track.

The good news is that we KNOW it'll come off really fast.........ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS
huge.gif

well im on day 2 now and feeling a bit better about getting back on track, had all my packs yesterday and around 3 litres of water. plus i had a handful of 'extras', i need to get into the habit of thinking before i eat! went to ikea with my mum and automatically went to the cafe, she was amazed that i left food on my plate while she 'was choking myself to get mine cleared' she said. i have changed and im losing this weight for good this time. thinking about going for it with ss'ing next week when dh back to work and im in a routine again. i want this weight off asap.

Your head sounds like you have got it in the right place:)

Well done and it is lovely to have the support of your Mum!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Lizzie,

Jusy had my weigh in after Xmas and have put on 3lb and 1.5inches on my waist and my tummy.

Could have been a lot worse though and will be getting back to SSing om Monday.

Best of luck to you it will soon come off.

I WILL BE AT GOAL THIS YEAR.

thanks girls

Hi Lizzie,

Jusy had my weigh in after Xmas and have put on 3lb and 1.5inches on my waist and my tummy.

Could have been a lot worse though and will be getting back to SSing om Monday.

Best of luck to you it will soon come off.

I WILL BE AT GOAL THIS YEAR.

what a brilliant line to end with! i think ill be there with you!

Your head sounds like you have got it in the right place:)

Well done and it is lovely to have the support of your Mum!

Love Mini xxx

and lovely to have the support here too! this really is a fabby place to be x

Back