after weigh in ???

loislaine

what does every one do after weigh !!!!!! i sumtimes go shopping but mostly go home and hav my treat nite and sum chocolate,glass of wine and a chinese !! yum xx

I am doing SW alone at home, so I WI on Friday mornings in the nuddy after my shower - then I get dressed and enjoy my breakfast.

I'm afraid I don't have a treat though, I always think that I have worked hard all week to lose weight so I don't want to risk putting it back on again....maybe I will when I am a few stone's down the line.

i kno wot u mean ! i dont go mad and dont hav any syns the day i weigh in as w.i in the evening so i hav 15 to start with,hav 2 chunks of choc,small glass of wine and my chinese is only 11 syns so it just feels like more of a treat without going mad xx i need 1 and half nxt week so got to be have my skipping rope coming out this week x

I dont do the whole 'treat' thing after weigh in because i see it as spoiling good efforts and there is no point.

I just have a lovely home cooked dinner instead when i get in and keep within my syns.

It is hard though because there is a chippy next door to the church hall where the class is and its sooooo tempting :p

Hi

I use to get weighed at 10am and for rest of day have my treats and that would be go asda get crusty bread with egg mayo then for tea maybe chippy chinese or curry followed by loads of 15p quater back crisps mmmmmm and loads of chocolate and half bottle of bacardi, and i wondered why i never lost week later.

Since doing for past 11 weeks at first cos i get weighed at 7 and stay for class finish around 8 i only have few hours not all day for some treats, but as the weeks go by they getting less and less and i dont want many, but now i would maybe have chicken burger which i make with lettuce mayo syned and 2 at the most bacardi and either one crisp or chocolate bar and thats it, sometimes not even that just a few chips, but i think a little treat after wi keeps me going for rest of week

I dont get weighed until 7pm on a tuesday evening so in the day I generally stock up on fruit and muller light yoghurts for snacks,and occasionally have my 28grams of bran flakes in the morning, then have my tea when I get back at 8pm ish and its rarely ever naughty lol Think I dont want to reuion all the hard work.

We (I do SW with my OH) used to be good and have dinner before we went. One week we didn't take the chicken out of the freezer so we got a kebab after class, and it's gone from there. We had a chinese tonight. oops.
I'll have to eat nothing but pineapple tomorrow lol

I am doing SW alone at home, so I WI on Friday mornings in the nuddy after my shower - then I get dressed and enjoy my breakfast.

I'm afraid I don't have a treat though, I always think that I have worked hard all week to lose weight so I don't want to risk putting it back on again....maybe I will when I am a few stone's down the line.
I'm the same as I do BodyOptimise at home so WI 1st thing Monday morning. No point in ruining all the hard work as you then have to work hard just to get back to square one!
x

Back