Age difference in relationships - does it matter?

Evening all! Well I'm finally back online, woooo! Just been reading all your messages. Just to report that there's been no progress as of yet, but then I've only been back in Pembroke dock since last Thursday, lol!

I haven't seen Pete, but passed my number on to a mutual friend. If something comes of that, then yay! If nothing comes of it, however, then I'll be sad...but obviously it wasn't to be. I am persistent though, lol! ;)

As for babies...yuck!! They turn into horrible teenagers, and teaching 500 of those is more than enough for me ;) Seriously though, I've never wanted children of my own (don't mind other people's!) so I don't think that would be an issue.

xx

Evening all! Well I'm finally back online, woooo! Just been reading all your messages. Just to report that there's been no progress as of yet, but then I've only been back in Pembroke dock since last Thursday, lol!

I haven't seen Pete, but passed my number on to a mutual friend. If something comes of that, then yay! If nothing comes of it, however, then I'll be sad...but obviously it wasn't to be. I am persistent though, lol! ;)

As for babies...yuck!! They turn into horrible teenagers, and teaching 500 of those is more than enough for me ;) Seriously though, I've never wanted children of my own (don't mind other people's!) so I don't think that would be an issue.

xx

Ditto - I don't have a maternal bone in my body!

Show me a wee puppy or indeed any baby animal though and I am MUSH :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

Kids were never an issue with me and Al - although his grown up daughter did suggest a "play mate" for her daughter (Al's GRANDAUGHTER :eek: :eek:) when we first got together - I soon put her straight I can tell you! As he pointed out, if we had of had kids he's be too old to play with them once they got over 10 ;)

Good luck to you honey - whichever way it goes.............

nope, no kids for me either thank you very much
And another vote for no kids but a houseful of cats! (as you can see from my avatar I love them !!!)

Can I just say, in the interest of balance, I believe that children are the future....

;)
They may be - but have you tried teaching the rascals?

Also for balance, most mums find their 'horrible' teenagers adorable and abominable in the same moment! Well this one does!

They may be - but have you tried teaching the rascals?

To be fair, not in the academic sense, but I cannot think of a more worthy vocation if I'm absolutely honest than teaching and guiding them;)

Since we're getting musical, No future, no future for you...

I think we should stop hijacking Dudette's thread now with our trivial nonsense :D

Nothing trivial about children me duck;) - besides, The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades :cool: (Timbuk 3 since you ask).

Has he not texted yet then Sian?;)

Nope. But there we are, I wasn't really expecting anything else :( Men, pfft! More hassle than you're worth! :p

Ignore me, I've got tonsillitis after 4 days teaching bloody children and I'm grumpy. If he can't be bothered then that's his loss as far as I'm concerned! I shall just have to resort to kicking the photocopier at school until it breaks down (the engineer is very easy on the eye ;))

Although I could be being very horrible if the mutual friend hasn't passed the number on yet ;)

Spent most of my life in a garrison town. Armed forces do nothing for me. We get to see the ugly side!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back