AGH!!

abouttime

I am finding today really tough. Day 8. Been a little light headed, didnt get to start to drink water to much later in the day today so am hoping that is the problem. Finding the shakes tasting a bit different too and feeling a little hungry. Also I can remember dreaming that I ate food last night and woke up in a panic..anyone else done that??

hi about time, maybe you are feeling hungry and light headed due to not drinking much water. I don't know what use to drink your water but i was using a sports bottle and found i could't drink that much then yest or day before can't remember i started to drink it out of a pint glass i found it so much easier. some people say on here that they use a straw you could try that. yes have had a few dreams about food and wake up thinking did i really eat that but i think its normal. stay strong you can do it and think of your next weight loss, another 4lb off and you be down a stone in 2wks. if you don't then it doesn't matter as any number of pounds is a loss and one step closer to your goal. take care:) x

Day 8 was bad for me too, just drink and take it easy, amybe an early night, it got better for me and will for u too, good luck x

I dreamt about food, and really thought i'd eaten... I was on the verge of crying then realised 'ang on, am still in bed!' :D

Keep your water going, I drink it out of an half pint glass and use a little wipeable pen to write on the glass during the day, to make sure I have enough :) xxx

hahahah the dreams, got to love em ey :))))

Yes hun, it's about right now that the dreams start kicking in. Mine was chocolate and I was very upset when I woke up, then realised that I hadn't eaten. It almost happens to everyone :)

Thanks guys, I thought I was going mad! I really jsut couldnt get water into me at the weekend, but back to work today and its not too bad. Just trying to time my peeing to in between classes!! LOL had to run earlier the kids were all asking were I had gone too!!

Back